Oscar Winning Movies

Join our journey as we watch all the Oscar winning movies from 1927 to the present.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

2008 - Slumdog Millionaire: "I knew you'd be watching"

2008 Best Picture

Premiered No American premier

Budget $15 Million

Gross $141 Million

This is like the little movie that could. This is the best movie of the decade. It was one of those rare movies that we could not have turned off if we had to. It was creative in story and cinematography. The acting was very good and the message of the movie was expertly portrayed. Overall, this is a movie that any movie fan needs to see.

Callie
Favorite: I loved the way that they used the game show to move the story forward.
Least Favorite: Salim. The character made me so mad.

Joel
Favorite: Everything, the actors were great, the sound track was fun and the story drew me in. I felt for the characters.
Least Favorite: Nothing. This movie is excellent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment